No images found.
- A valid passport. Passport should be signed, original only and it should have at least two clear pages for visa placement. It must be valid no less than six months after the visa expiration date.
- Tickets and documents for return or onward travel.
- Visa is required.
- One fully completed visa application form. (Answers to question No. 14 on the visa application will be reflected in the issued visa).
- One recent passport size photo 2×2″ photo must show entire face and without a hat. Photo must be affixed on the application form.
- Passport (original) with at least 2 blank visa pages
- US Citizens do not need visa for Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HK SAR) for a period up to 90 days.
|VISA TYPES||CONSULAR PROCESSING FEES|
|TOURIST, PRIVATE & BUSINESS||6 Business Days||3 Business Days||Same Business Day|
|Single Entry (during 3 months)|
|Double Entry (during 6 months)|
|Multiple Entries (during 6 months)|
|Multiple entries (during 12 months)|
|Visa Application Form|