No Visa Required for stay up to 90 days for United States of America, Canada, the Swiss Confederation , Japan , and the citizens of the European Union.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS TO OBTAIN A VISA
- Valid national passport. Passport should be signed, original only and it should have at least two clear pages for visa placement. Your passport must be valid no less than six months after the visa expiration date.
- Holders of Non-US passports must provide proof of legas status in the USA, copy of green card, valid visa.
- Holders of Travel Passport should submit photocopy of their birth certificate and detailed street address of stay in the Republic of Armenia.
- Person, who are originally from Armenia, should apply for Armenian passport.
- Completed visa applications (One per person), signed by the applicant.
- Two passport size pictures of the applicant. (2×2 inches in size) Pictures can be black-and-white or color, full face, stapled to the upper-corner of an application. Digital copies are not accepted.
- For a Transit visa you must submit a photocopy of a valid visa for the country of your main destination and/or your airline tickets.
|TYPE OF VISA||Fee||Processing time|
|Single Entry Multiple Entry Transit (up to 3 days)||
|Single Entry Visitors (120 days)||$140||7 days|
|Single Entry Visitors (21 days)||$108||7 days|
|Multiple Entry Visitors (120 days)||$207||7 days|
|Multiple Entry Visitors (60 days)||$154||7 days|