1. General Information: This is the agreement giving the important terms and conditions upon which we agree to book services. This Client Service Agreement is a legally binding agreement between you (“Client”) and “Cinderella Travel Co.”(“Travel Agency”) and governs dealings between you and Travel Agency.
2. Reservations and Payment: Prices are not guaranteed until your reservations have been paid in full. As soon as we receive your payment, we will send you confirmation and issue the voucher.
3. Forms of Payment: We accept wire transfers, personal and business checks, major credit cards American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card) as form of payment. Note that all credit card payments are subject to 4% surcharge. In order to process credit card payment please make sure you have completed credit card authorization form and submitted copies of your credit card and ID. Only credit/ debit card will be accepted as payment if your departure date is within 10 business days. Vouchers will not be released until full payment has cleared.
4. Deposit and Timely Payment: Timely payment of your deposit is essential to assure that we hold your reservation. We have the right to cancel your reservation and keep any refund amounts. Please do not risk cancellation by making late or only partial payment.
5. Document Accuracy. Once you have received travel documents (e.g. tickets, vouchers etc), you should immediately check whether all details are in order and that dates, names and prices on all documents and visas correspond to your request. The traveler/ client should immediately inform his/ her travel agent (or, if available, another agency representative) about any shortcoming or mistakes noticed.
6. Booking Changes or Cancellations. Every transportation company (carrier), travel supplier and hotel has their own regulations concerning booking changes and cancellations. The travel agency is only selling agent on behalf of such companies and observes their conditions exactly as they are defined. a. Hotel Booking Changes and Cancellations. Hotel booking should be cancelled by 12:00 noon on the business day two days prior to scheduled arrival to the hotel, otherwise 100% of the cost of the first night can be charged to your account. Changes in group bookings (minimum 10 persons) are considered cancellations if the new dates are not comparable to the original dates or if the group size decreases. If such changes are made less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the stay at the accommodation, cancellation fees will be applied. b. Package Tour Changes and Cancellations. According to our sales conditions, ready-made or tailor made package trips are subject to cancellation fee after the booking has been confirmed. The closer the cancellation takes place to the departure date, the greater is the cancellation fee possibly reaching 100% of the cost of the trip. c. Other Cancellation Terms. If a cancellation is made after payment is received and a reservation confirmation is made but 30 days prior to scheduled departure date all payments are returned except $125 per person. Within less than 30 days additional penalties may apply, up to 100% of tour costs. No refunds are available once the trip commences. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS, including weather or other factors beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel any tour prior to departure for any reason, in which case a full refund will be processed. If the tour is cancelled within 45 days of departure, you are eligible for full refund.
7. Flight Seat Confirmation. All flights out of the USA (and group bookings regardless of destination) are subject to obligatory seat reconfirmation no later than 72 hours to scheduled departure. If you neglect to reconfirm your seat on the flight, the airline may cancel your seat which was originally reserved. For reconfirmation of seats, please contact local airline representative.
8. Train Ticket Confirmation. All trains departing from and within Russia are subject to seat confirmation 45 days prior scheduled departure date.
9. Visa/ Special Permits: You are responsible for obtaining any necessary visas and travel permits for all countries that you will be traveling to or transiting through, and for informing yourself as to which countries/ areas within countries require visas and/or special permits. Visa entry requirements may vary depending on your nationality, the length of your stay, and the purpose of you visit, among other factors Visa information and visas can be obtained by contacting the Consulate or Embassy of the country involved or from your travel agent. Please also make certain that your passports are valid for at least six months after the latest expected end date of your planned trip, as some countries will not allow entry if your passport will expire sooner. We are not lawyers, and nothing we say should be interpreted as legal advice concerning visas, entry requirements, immigration or residency.
10. Insurance. Travel suppliers, airline carriers, or travel agencies do not compensate any of your unforeseen expenses in the event of cancellation or failure to make your trip, lost baggage, loss of health and or/ accidents. It is strongly advised to purchase a travel insurance policy. Your travel agent can suggest you a trustworthy insurance company. In the case that the traveler/ client does not want to purchase insurance, he/she assumes sole financial liability for all direct and indirect consequences of events occurring before or during the trip. Purchased services from the travel agency do not contain insurance at any time as part of the service or the price, if it is not clearly stated that such insurance is included in the price. The traveler does not have the right to demand compensation from the travel agency for their unforeseen expenses if the travel agency is not the direct and immediate cause and reason for these expenses. This is also valid if the travel agency did not separately offer to the traveler/ client the possibility to buy insurance for other services bought and did not clarify the possible consequences of not having insurance.
11. Refunds: For no-shows, any unused portion of feature of a reservation refund cannot be issued. No claim or refund will be considered unless, upon check-out, it has been brought to the attention of your travel agent, who may be able to solve the problem. No refunds are available once the trip commences. If the tour is cancelled within 45 days of departure, you are eligible for full refund. Refunds are paid by check. If you wish a refund to your credit card we must deduct 4% to cover the fees from Discover, Visa and MasterCard, American Express.
12. Ticket and Document Delivery: Travel documents will be delivered to you or available for pick up within five (5) business days from the time your payment reaches us (and clears into our account). It is your responsibility to advice us if you have not received your travel documents within five (5) business days after placing an order, or at least two (2) weeks prior to your departure (unless special ticket delivery has been arrange in the country of your destination).
13. Travel Agency Responsibility. We are acting as a mere agent for suppliers (identified on the accompanying documents) in selling travel-related accepting services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this Travel Agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). Travel Agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of agreement, failure to comply with any laws such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or any intentional or negligent actions or omissions on the part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience or injury to travelers or travelers’ companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, Travel Agency does not guarantee any of such supplier’s rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of baggage or other personal effects. Travelers have done due diligence, are aware of the quality of the hotel accommodations chosen, and agree that Travel Agency will not be responsible if they are not satisfied. If you are dissatisfied with the purchased service or if the services do not coincide with the travel documents you have received, you must first consult directly with the local service representative immediately. Usually, in such cases the situation is solved in favor of the traveler. If you do not receive a response to your complaint or if it is refused to provide the required service you should, contact your travel agent immediately. Unfortunately, the travel agency is not able to process and forward vocal complaints after your return. Written complaints should include the original receipts directly substantiating the expenses for which one wishes compensation from or via the travel agency. Compensation claims which are not directly applicable to the documented travel arrangement (inconvenience, incomplete mission, mental or physical stress, lost time, etc.) cannot be considered for compensation by the travel agency or any firm other than the respective insurer.
14. Traveler/ Client Responsibility and Assumption of Risk: “I understand and am aware that during the travel itinerary in which I will participate under the arrangements of Cinderella Travel Co. and its agents, associates, affiliated companies, or subagreementors, certain risks and dangers may arise, including but not limited to the hazards of traveling in unsafe areas or under unsafe conditions, the hazards of traveling in politically unstable areas, the dangers of civil disturbance and war, the forces of nature, the negligent or reckless acts or omissions of, and/or the bankruptcy, insolvency or cessation of services by, the Company’s affiliated companies, airlines or subagreementors. In consideration of, and as part of the payment for, the right to participate in such itineraries, I have and do hereby expressly assume all of the above risks. The terms of this agreement shall serve as a release and express assumption of risk for myself, my heirs, assignees, administrators, executors, and all members of my family, including any minors accompanying me. I have read and fully understand the provisions and the legal consequences of this Release and Assumption of Risk and I hereby agree to all its conditions, especially noting and agreeing to the portion of this provision that releases the Company and its agents, employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated companies, and agreementors, to the extent permitted by law, from liability for the negligent or reckless acts or omissions of the Company’s affiliated companies, airlines and subagreementors.”
15. Arbitration: If a dispute arises out of or relates to this agreement, or breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, the parties agree first to try in good faith to settle the dispute by mediation administered by the World Travel Dispute Center under the applicable guidelines as established by International Forum for Travel and Tourism (IFTTA) before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or some other dispute resolution procedure. If mediation is not successful, the parties will settle by binding arbitration administered by the World Travel Dispute Center under the applicable guidelines as established by IFTTA. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s), or written agreements of the parties, may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof or written agreements of the parties. If litigation is necessary to enforce this agreement, the prevailing party(s) shall receive costs and attorney’s fees. 16. Privacy: All information provided in a booking will be kept in a confidential manner and will not be disclosed or sold to other companies for any purpose beyond what is needed to secure your travel arrangements with our suppliers. Credit card information will be destroyed or deleted from files, but mailing information and past travel information will be retained by us. You may receive mailings from us periodically unless you explicitly ask to be removed from said mailings. Any photos that you send, or that are taken by our guides with your permission, are deemed to be our property and available for use in promotions we make without any compensation to you for their use.